Wednesday 25 August 2010

The test to Isla Canela

It's been decided. Pepa is off to the beach, in her funny stripy dogbagthing.

I'm a bit nervous. I keep having visions of scary Spanish grandmothers grassing me up, or Pepa barking at innocent passengers in the queue. The key is getting past the first man, the driver, and then keeping Pepa quiet for the two and a half hour journey.

If I get caught, I'm either going to play the dumb guiri 'What do you mean I can't take my dog on the bus? I called the lady last week and she said I could,' or go for the 'What? I've done this thousands of time, last week I took a husky down and no one even mentioned it, the driver even let her sit at the front with him.'

It'll be a miracle if nothing cynical happens, I know that someone will spot her, it's just a question of quietening them down before they announce it to the bus.

Who knows, the driver might be a mad dog lover and reveal his passion for changing the bus laws. I'm going to try to film it anyway, so log in on Monday for video footage.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget 1

Texts

Footer Widget 3

Having a good guiri day?

Having a good guiri day?
"To be a guiri, or not be a guiri?"

Labels

Labels

Blogger Tricks

Footer Widget 2

Pages - Menu

Followers

Popular Posts